Easy Install | No-Ads | Premium | Developer Options | Unlimited Music | Pre-Activated
Spotify v22.214.171.1247 (Premium + Ad-Free + Developer Options) (For MacOS arm64)
With a presence of over 10 years on the computers of home users, Spotify is one of the most popular music streaming services out there. Used by millions, its desktop client allows one-click access to DRM-protected content, allowing you to discover music that might become your favorite.
To use Spotify, an account is required. Just make an account if you don’t already have one, or use one that you already do. Alternatively, you can also connect via your Facebook account.
Once logged in, you are greeted by this elegant, black-themed interface that comprises the audio player, along with playlists and your personal library. The latter includes recently played songs, albums you like, artists and podcasts you enjoy listening to.
Organized online music library
Spotify can and will offer suggestions based on the music you already listened to, making recommendations of albums and individual songs.
You can also browse its huge library, as the Spotify servers bundle millions of tracks, all neatly organized in different categories to help you quickly find what you are looking for. You can look for songs by genre, listen to podcasts or newly released singles or albums. Exploring featured music charts, you are sure to find a beat that will get you addicted. Furthermore, Spotify lets you know about upcoming concerts and events, be them virtual or live.
Listen to music and radio stations
The built-in music player in Spotify comes with the standard button set, allowing you to easily pause and play a song, or jump to the next or the previous title. As you might expect, shuffle and repeat functions are available as well.
Aside from music from the Spotify servers, it is possible to listen to online radio stations using Spotify. Just like before, Spotify does offer its recommendations to help you quickly find a station that you will enjoy.
Find out friends’ preferences in Spotify
Spotify is one of the top music streaming services out there and for good reason. It offers access to all kinds of genres and hundreds of hours of playback, all via a user-friendly and simple interface in Windows. Not just that you get to listen to the best music, but you can also connect Spotify to Facebook and find out what they are playing.
• Play any song, any time on your computer
• Enjoy the excellent sound quality
• No ads – just uninterrupted music
• No commitment – cancel any time you like
• Discover new music, albums, and podcasts
• Search for your favorite song, artist, or podcast
• Enjoy playlists made just for you
• Make and share your playlists
• Find music for any mood and activity
• Listen on your desktop/computer, PlayStation, Chromecast, TV, and speakers
• Developer Options Menu
• Elements, Console, Sources, Network, Performance, Memory, Application, Security, Lighthouse
• Chrome Tools
• Bridge Message Visualizer
• Debug Menu
• Save Bridge Logs
• Spotify Employee Only Settings
• Override user attributes to test regionalized content programming
• Enable Developer Mode
• All Premium/Developer/Employee Spotify features at your disposal
– MacOS arm64
Read the README.
Install & Enjoy – Read the README.